quarta-feira, 18 de novembro de 2020

 Hello all,

Here we are again.

1 -  This month our main topic focuses on 













 Let's watch these YouTube videos:






2 - Tricks of the trade









Two more links:

The secret science of advertising

A Christmas ad 


3- English 




English grammar exercises help to improve your speaking and writing skills, while making you feel confident and stronger in the language. 

Here is some extra practice for you.


Word formation - prefixes

Exercise        1         2          3        4


Word formation - suffixes

Exercise        1           2         3         


Passive voice

Exercise                         3            4            5  


Let me know what you think about ONE of the videos.

Thank you. 😉

 

See you next time.  

8 comentários:

Unknown disse...

Pedro Leao Turma 11-12:
Made me really think of how my possesions can change my mind

Anónimo disse...

By watching these videos, I realized that we have to stop being consumers and we have to be responsible for our actions to guarantee the best for our planet in several aspects.

Raquel Gouveia 11º12

Francisco disse...

in this videos i understand how humans are addicted at consumerism, and we don't care about of the consequences

Anónimo disse...

The christmas ad video was particularly interesting and made me think it was probably banned because politicians couldn't handle the truth about their own actions.

Francisca Caldeira 11º04 Nº11

Afonso Nunes disse...

The video about the sustainability of the consumer society shows us really well how the consumer society works and how it may damage our planet. From my point of view, on no account should we continue to feed this consumer society that is causing huge harm to Earth.

Afonso Nunes 11º4 Nº1

Unknown disse...

I found the video about the secret science of advertising really interesting, because it helped me to understand how easily people are manipulated and influenced to buy certain products they don't actually need. This whole process of advertising has a huge impact on people's psychology and increases consumerism, which is one of the many reasons why the world is getting destroyed.

Jorge Olim 11°4 N°8

Anónimo disse...

These videos made me think a lot about the damage we are doing on Earth as a consumer and I think they made me change my mind.

Filipe Abreu 11º04 nº9

Anónimo disse...

these videos really made me think about how consumerism can affect both mind and body.People are getting used to the idea that what we possess makes us what we are and that is wrong.

Marta 11º4